The Idiot Thread

Discussion not related to cycling.
User avatar
hoggsie
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat 17 Mar 2007, 12:30 pm
Location: The car hunt begins!
Contact:

The Idiot Thread

Postby hoggsie » Sun 15 Apr 2007, 4:21 pm

I make mention to the "Dear Abby" post in this thread:
http://www.bv.com.au/forums/viewtopic.p ... &start=120

It seems that my mum has been spending a lot of time with another member of the forums. Many of you may know her as Heather, recently locked out of the forums (no doubt for spending too much time with her best friend, Karen3.1.)

I questioned her last night as to whether or not Karen was doing the ride organised by Jimmy today. I promptly sat down on the news that she wasn't going on the ride, shocked beyod belief, as this was going to be the first "Karen free" weekend Heather has had THIS YEAR (unless one is out of town).

But relax everyone, Heather has just arrived home, safe and well, to deliver the news that it was in fact NOT a "Karen free" weekend. Karen drove from her home all the way out to Brimbank Park... just to see Heather.

Just letting you all know, there is a line between being friends and more than friends. In this case, it was crossed about 2 months ago. There are some times when i need a mother... can i borrow one please?
Last edited by hoggsie on Thu 19 Jul 2007, 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trying to keep sane... IT'S NOT WORKING!

User avatar
Oz
Posts: 3126
Joined: Fri 30 Jun 2006, 7:26 pm
Location: Misplacing your Wiggle/PBK order.
Contact:

Postby Oz » Sun 15 Apr 2007, 4:23 pm

Speaking of Heather I think I've found a bike that is actually smaller than hers :shock:
....only just smaller mind you :lol:
Last edited by Oz on Sun 15 Apr 2007, 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Tim_mtb
Posts: 4380
Joined: Fri 07 Oct 2005, 11:30 am
Location: Finally back on the bike
Contact:

Postby Tim_mtb » Sun 15 Apr 2007, 4:23 pm

Aww - the other title was much better :lol:

But yes...like most people on this forum...they need help. But I'm sure Shaz will be able to take up the slack...but only if you're around 18 (she does seam to take a liking to 18 year old guys...) :P

User avatar
earl
Posts: 4366
Joined: Tue 13 Dec 2005, 9:16 pm
Location: ubiquitous
Contact:

Postby earl » Sun 15 Apr 2007, 5:10 pm

Naa, they don't need help. They've been beyond help for years! :roll:
Life is too short to bother with idiots

User avatar
Tim_mtb
Posts: 4380
Joined: Fri 07 Oct 2005, 11:30 am
Location: Finally back on the bike
Contact:

Postby Tim_mtb » Sun 15 Apr 2007, 6:29 pm

earl wrote: Naa, they don't need help. They've been beyond help for years! :roll:


Just like you, ey Earl? :P

User avatar
Shaz
Volunteer Moderator
Posts: 9120
Joined: Thu 15 Dec 2005, 10:36 am
Contact:

Postby Shaz » Sun 15 Apr 2007, 6:36 pm

Tim_mtb wrote:Aww - the other title was much better :lol:

But yes...like most people on this forum...they need help. But I'm sure Shaz will be able to take up the slack...but only if you're around 18 (she does seam to take a liking to 18 year old guys...) :P



Timi he's only 17............Hoggsie has about 330 more days to go.....

User avatar
Shaz
Volunteer Moderator
Posts: 9120
Joined: Thu 15 Dec 2005, 10:36 am
Contact:

Re: Karen and Heather... do they need help?

Postby Shaz » Sun 15 Apr 2007, 6:37 pm

hoggsie wrote:I make mention to the "Dear Abby" post in this thread:
http://www.bv.com.au/forums/viewtopic.p ... &start=120

It seems that my mum has been spending a lot of time with another member of the forums. Many of you may know her as Heather, recently locked out of the forums (no doubt for spending too much time with her best friend, Karen3.1.)

I questioned her last night as to whether or not Karen was doing the ride organised by Jimmy today. I promptly sat down on the news that she wasn't going on the ride, shocked beyod belief, as this was going to be the first "Karen free" weekend Heather has had THIS YEAR (unless one is out of town).

But relax everyone, Heather has just arrived home, safe and well, to deliver the news that it was in fact NOT a "Karen free" weekend. Karen drove from her home all the way out to Brimbank Park... just to see Heather.

Just letting you all know, there is a line between being friends and more than friends. In this case, it was crossed about 2 months ago. There are some times when i need a mother... can i borrow one please?



Steve, if you need a mummy.....you know where i am!!!!! :wink:

User avatar
Tim_mtb
Posts: 4380
Joined: Fri 07 Oct 2005, 11:30 am
Location: Finally back on the bike
Contact:

Postby Tim_mtb » Sun 15 Apr 2007, 6:38 pm

sharon ritchie wrote:
Tim_mtb wrote:Aww - the other title was much better :lol:

But yes...like most people on this forum...they need help. But I'm sure Shaz will be able to take up the slack...but only if you're around 18 (she does seam to take a liking to 18 year old guys...) :P



Timi he's only 17............Hoggsie has about 330 more days to go.....


Hence the reason I said around 18 :wink:

User avatar
Karen3.1
Posts: 2912
Joined: Fri 30 Dec 2005, 2:54 pm
Contact:

Postby Karen3.1 » Sun 15 Apr 2007, 6:45 pm

Okay, Hoggsie

1. Your mum and I have clear boundries re our friendship.. We will get drunk together, be messy ect and always look after each other, but the friendship stops there.

2. We do have a slight problem with having "free weekends" but at least this weekend be didn't bring the 2nd Hubby along. So we did achieve a "Stealth" free weekend. bravo for us.

3. If I didn't hang with your mum so much then my daughter wouldn't have had the chance to re introduce you to bird watching... that was what you two were doing on your long nature walks over Easter wasn't it Hoggsie?

4.Oh crap, now all the forum people know that I even spent Easter with Heather, and yes, Stealth was there as well.

5.We also have this unspoken rule when her footy team loses I won't hang crap on her, just not game enough to test the boundries of the friendship

6.We don't need you to post it how big a pair of losers we really are, everyone already knows that.

User avatar
Shaz
Volunteer Moderator
Posts: 9120
Joined: Thu 15 Dec 2005, 10:36 am
Contact:

Postby Shaz » Sun 15 Apr 2007, 6:45 pm

Tim_mtb wrote:
sharon ritchie wrote:
Tim_mtb wrote:Aww - the other title was much better :lol:

But yes...like most people on this forum...they need help. But I'm sure Shaz will be able to take up the slack...but only if you're around 18 (she does seam to take a liking to 18 year old guys...) :P



Timi he's only 17............Hoggsie has about 330 more days to go.....


Hence the reason I said around 18 :wink:


Well he's 'around' 18!!!!!

User avatar
Shaz
Volunteer Moderator
Posts: 9120
Joined: Thu 15 Dec 2005, 10:36 am
Contact:

Postby Shaz » Sun 15 Apr 2007, 6:48 pm

Karen3.1 wrote:3. If I didn't hang with your mum so much then my daughter wouldn't have had the chance to re introduce you to bird watching... that was what you two were doing on your long nature walks over Easter wasn't it Hoggsie?





Is that what they call it these days Kaz..... :?

User avatar
Karen3.1
Posts: 2912
Joined: Fri 30 Dec 2005, 2:54 pm
Contact:

Postby Karen3.1 » Sun 15 Apr 2007, 6:48 pm

Hoggsie,
Now you in trouble. I just told your mum.
ha.

User avatar
Heather
Posts: 3714
Joined: Tue 30 May 2006, 2:10 pm
Contact:

Postby Heather » Sun 15 Apr 2007, 7:07 pm

So disappointed to see that there has been 88 views on this thread already. I think BV should introduce a policy that kids under 18 not allowed on the forum. If anyone hears of a youth dying of food poisoning, you will know why :twisted: (Hang on, that would involve me cooking - not likely, got to come up with another plan).

Unfortunately, I have difficulty disputing what the little b*gger posted. But the points raised by Karen are good. And Kaz, you are correct, you really don't want to test the boundaries of the friendship when it comes to footy, so good you didn't pm me just after the game yesterday - looks at Stealth :twisted:, just ask him how polite the response was :shock:.

Needless to say Hoggsie won't be on the forums for a long, long time - YES I AM PULLING THE MOTHER CARD AGAIN (Think his freebie ticket to the GVBR is in grave jeopardy too :lol: ).

And if you want to test me on this, go ahead, make my day :twisted:
I'm not bossy, I just have better ideas!

User avatar
Karen3.1
Posts: 2912
Joined: Fri 30 Dec 2005, 2:54 pm
Contact:

Postby Karen3.1 » Sun 15 Apr 2007, 9:53 pm

Hoggsie,
I think that makes it Mum has spoken. And keep your hands off my daughther as well. Did she not speak to you about this.

User avatar
Shaz
Volunteer Moderator
Posts: 9120
Joined: Thu 15 Dec 2005, 10:36 am
Contact:

Postby Shaz » Sun 15 Apr 2007, 9:58 pm

Gawd ladies.......lay off the poor kid!!!!! He just wants him mum back.....


Return to “Off topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests