shiney and new

This replaces the previous forums at womenscycling.com.au.
User avatar
Karen3.1
Posts: 2912
Joined: Fri 30 Dec 2005, 2:54 pm
Contact:

Re: shiney and new

Postby Karen3.1 » Mon 04 Jun 2012, 3:56 pm

Image

I cant really comment but I have a few times seen just how much muscle Pat has on his legs. This photographer must of thought the same when taking this shot on the weekend when the boys competed in the Van Royal Smilde Olympias Tour in Italy.

User avatar
baudman
Posts: 18826
Joined: Tue 23 Oct 2007, 4:15 pm
Location: Some of us are in the gutter, we are all looking out for cars
Contact:

Re: shiney and new

Postby baudman » Tue 17 Jul 2012, 10:17 am

'shiney'
Image

User avatar
Heather
Posts: 3714
Joined: Tue 30 May 2006, 2:10 pm
Contact:

Re: shiney and new

Postby Heather » Tue 17 Jul 2012, 9:17 pm

baudman wrote:'shiney'
removed to save our eyes

This is why it is a women's forum, blokes don't know what to post :roll: :roll:

Take it away Baudman, pls...
I'm not bossy, I just have better ideas!

weg

Re: shiney and new

Postby weg » Wed 08 Aug 2012, 4:27 pm

roshea's Eisel reminds me that I forgot these tdf pix. So ladies (and others!) a belated game for you, to erase baud's veins.

1. Basso 1 or Basso 2?

2. Karpets 1or Karpets 2?

3. Cav 1 or Cav 2?

4. Eisel 1 or Eisel 2?

5. Hondo 1 or Hondo 2?

6. Burghardt 1 or Burghardt 2?

And for bonus points,
7. Wiggo 1 or Wiggo 2?

User avatar
Canuck
Posts: 9640
Joined: Sat 30 May 2009, 9:28 pm
Contact:

Re: shiney and new

Postby Canuck » Wed 08 Aug 2012, 4:40 pm

weg wrote:roshea's Eisel reminds me that I forgot these tdf pix. So ladies (and others!) a belated game for you, to erase baud's veins.

1. Basso 1 or Basso 2?

2. Karpets 1or Karpets 2?

3. Cav 1 or Cav 2?

4. Eisel 1 or Eisel 2?

5. Hondo 1 or Hondo 2?

6. Burghardt 1 or Burghardt 2?

And for bonus points,
7. Wiggo 1 or Wiggo 2?

Basso... both are... meh
Karpets... I may be Canuck, but the hockey hair is just noooooo
Cav 2
Eisel 1
Hondo - definitely 1!
Burghardt - 1 for that smile, wow
Wiggo... no way, no how...

Do I win?

weg

Re: shiney and new

Postby weg » Tue 04 Sep 2012, 11:35 pm

Canuck wrote:Do I win?

Yes. But what if the prize was wiggo? :P

Meanwhile, I never get tired of watching Rodriguez smashing Bert. With a killer smile.

victor

Re: shiney and new

Postby victor » Wed 05 Sep 2012, 6:55 am

weg wrote:
Canuck wrote:Do I win?

Yes. But what if the prize was wiggo? :P

Meanwhile, I never get tired of watching Rodriguez smashing Bert. With a killer smile.

Bah :evil: . Damn those short people with their hill-climbing advantage. Sometimes I think being 190cm tall is a nuisance.

User avatar
roshea
Volunteer Moderator
Posts: 15491
Joined: Sun 24 Sep 2006, 4:52 pm
Location: Waiting for a mate
Contact:

Re: shiney and new

Postby roshea » Wed 05 Sep 2012, 8:08 am

victor wrote:
weg wrote:
Canuck wrote:Do I win?

Yes. But what if the prize was wiggo? :P

Meanwhile, I never get tired of watching Rodriguez smashing Bert. With a killer smile.

Bah :evil: . Damn those short people with their hill-climbing advantage. Sometimes I think being 190cm tall is a nuisance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_Indurain
Office use only.

victor

Re: shiney and new

Postby victor » Wed 05 Sep 2012, 9:04 am

roshea wrote:
victor wrote:
weg wrote:
Canuck wrote:Do I win?

Yes. But what if the prize was wiggo? :P

Meanwhile, I never get tired of watching Rodriguez smashing Bert. With a killer smile.

Bah :evil: . Damn those short people with their hill-climbing advantage. Sometimes I think being 190cm tall is a nuisance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_Indurain

Thanks, mate! :D I needed that. By the way, I love your latest forum sig :lol: .

User avatar
Canuck
Posts: 9640
Joined: Sat 30 May 2009, 9:28 pm
Contact:

Re: shiney and new

Postby Canuck » Wed 05 Sep 2012, 1:53 pm

weg wrote:
Canuck wrote:Do I win?

Yes. But what if the prize was wiggo? :P

Is it like collecting hockey cards? Can I make a trade for another cyclist?

weg

Re: shiney and new

Postby weg » Thu 06 Sep 2012, 10:20 am

Canuck wrote:
weg wrote:
Canuck wrote:Do I win?

Yes. But what if the prize was wiggo? :P

Is it like collecting hockey cards? Can I make a trade for another cyclist?

bdipc lost cred when they did him I reckon. I'm keeping Rodriguez though.

victor, wiggo's supposedly 190cm (haven't measured him myself) and Froomey's just a tad shorter. But wiggo's never going to have a killer smile. :)

victor

Re: shiney and new

Postby victor » Thu 06 Sep 2012, 5:50 pm

weg wrote:
Canuck wrote:
weg wrote:
Canuck wrote:Do I win?

Yes. But what if the prize was wiggo? :P

Is it like collecting hockey cards? Can I make a trade for another cyclist?

bdipc lost cred when they did him I reckon. I'm keeping Rodriguez though.

victor, wiggo's supposedly 190cm (haven't measured him myself) and Froomey's just a tad shorter. But wiggo's never going to have a killer smile. :)

Why, thanks, Wendy! :D

Oh, you mean Froome, I guess...

weg

Re: shiney and new

Postby weg » Wed 14 Nov 2012, 1:13 pm

victor wrote:Oh, you mean Froome, I guess...

Sorry victor, Rodriguez. :lol:

Meanwhile in Miami Di Luca, Cipo, Pippo (there were shoes), Trulli and some chick of no interest to roshea.

User avatar
Canuck
Posts: 9640
Joined: Sat 30 May 2009, 9:28 pm
Contact:

Re: shiney and new

Postby Canuck » Thu 10 Jan 2013, 9:13 pm

You go, boys... ;-)

Image

weg

Re: shiney and new

Postby weg » Thu 10 Jan 2013, 9:44 pm

^ Kaz won't be able to sleep after that.


Return to “Women's Cycling”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests