shiney and new

This replaces the previous forums at womenscycling.com.au.
User avatar
Shaz
Volunteer Moderator
Posts: 9120
Joined: Thu 15 Dec 2005, 10:36 am
Contact:

shiney and new

Postby Shaz » Thu 20 Dec 2007, 11:54 am

......oh.........girl's stuff......... :D

User avatar
Heather
Posts: 3714
Joined: Tue 30 May 2006, 2:10 pm
Contact:

Postby Heather » Thu 20 Dec 2007, 12:03 pm

So is this where we post pics of all those male cyclists now? :wink:

Or are we supposed to just chat about real cycling stuff? That would exclude you from the conversation Shaz :lol:

User avatar
vidman
Posts: 9142
Joined: Wed 08 Aug 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Far Kew
Contact:

Postby vidman » Thu 20 Dec 2007, 12:05 pm

And where is the Mens Cycling section? Hmmm? :P

Oh and why isn't this section pale pink with flowers and swirly bits? :P
So, do you like... STUFF?

User avatar
Shaz
Volunteer Moderator
Posts: 9120
Joined: Thu 15 Dec 2005, 10:36 am
Contact:

Postby Shaz » Thu 20 Dec 2007, 12:05 pm

Heather wrote:So is this where we post pics of all those male cyclists now? :wink:

Or are we supposed to just chat about real cycling stuff? That would exclude you from the conversation Shaz :lol:




scuuuuse me................boys on a bike in lycra certainly is real cycling stuff!!! :roll:

User avatar
Shaz
Volunteer Moderator
Posts: 9120
Joined: Thu 15 Dec 2005, 10:36 am
Contact:

Postby Shaz » Thu 20 Dec 2007, 12:06 pm

vidman wrote:And where is the Mens Cycling section? Hmmm? :P

Oh and why isn't this section pale pink with flowers and swirly bits? :P




vidman.............there are plenty of 'male' sections......NOW GET OUT !!!!!!








:D

User avatar
parawolf
Volunteer Moderator
Posts: 15803
Joined: Fri 18 Nov 2005, 2:18 pm
Location: Back in the saddle
Contact:

Postby parawolf » Thu 20 Dec 2007, 12:07 pm

unisex = mens ;)
Buy a bike, park the car, ride your ass off...

User avatar
vidman
Posts: 9142
Joined: Wed 08 Aug 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Far Kew
Contact:

Postby vidman » Thu 20 Dec 2007, 12:09 pm

sharon ritchie wrote:
vidman wrote:And where is the Mens Cycling section? Hmmm? :P

Oh and why isn't this section pale pink with flowers and swirly bits? :P


vidman.............there are plenty of 'male' sections......NOW GET OUT !!!!!!

:D


*clunk*
(sound of door closing behind me)
:)
So, do you like... STUFF?

User avatar
Shaz
Volunteer Moderator
Posts: 9120
Joined: Thu 15 Dec 2005, 10:36 am
Contact:

Postby Shaz » Thu 20 Dec 2007, 12:10 pm

parawolf wrote:unisex = mens ;)


thats right.........GET OUT!!!!! :lol:

User avatar
vidman
Posts: 9142
Joined: Wed 08 Aug 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Far Kew
Contact:

Postby vidman » Thu 20 Dec 2007, 12:12 pm

*vidman peers in the window and waits for the pillow fights to happen...*
:D
So, do you like... STUFF?

User avatar
Shaz
Volunteer Moderator
Posts: 9120
Joined: Thu 15 Dec 2005, 10:36 am
Contact:

Postby Shaz » Thu 20 Dec 2007, 12:13 pm

vidman wrote:*vidman peers in the window and waits for the pillow fights to happen...*
:D




:shock: better put my clothes back on then!!!!! :cry:

User avatar
vidman
Posts: 9142
Joined: Wed 08 Aug 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Far Kew
Contact:

Postby vidman » Thu 20 Dec 2007, 12:15 pm

sharon ritchie wrote:
vidman wrote:*vidman peers in the window and waits for the pillow fights to happen...*
:D




:shock: better put my clothes back on then!!!!! :cry:


DOH!
So, do you like... STUFF?

weg

Postby weg » Thu 20 Dec 2007, 12:18 pm

Heather wrote:So is this where we post pics of all those male cyclists now? :wink:

Revenge for the calendar girls. :)

User avatar
Shaz
Volunteer Moderator
Posts: 9120
Joined: Thu 15 Dec 2005, 10:36 am
Contact:

Postby Shaz » Thu 20 Dec 2007, 12:18 pm

vidman wrote:
sharon ritchie wrote:
vidman wrote:*vidman peers in the window and waits for the pillow fights to happen...*
:D




:shock: better put my clothes back on then!!!!! :cry:


DOH!


and close the blinds!! :oops: ........ah might leave them open just a little!! :P

User avatar
Shaz
Volunteer Moderator
Posts: 9120
Joined: Thu 15 Dec 2005, 10:36 am
Contact:

Postby Shaz » Thu 20 Dec 2007, 12:19 pm

Heather wrote:So is this where we post pics of all those male cyclists now? :wink:

Or are we supposed to just chat about real cycling stuff? That would exclude you from the conversation Shaz :lol:




so where are they....you've had 10 minutes....... :roll:

weg

Postby weg » Thu 20 Dec 2007, 12:25 pm

You mean ones like these? :wink:

Image
Image


Return to “Women's Cycling”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest