Ross is closing up shop in a few weeks so he's clearing out everything.
Popped past at lunch time and there's only a small selection of bikes left, but still very decent pickings in parts and accessories.
- A good assortment of Shimano and SRAM drivetrain parts (although no 10 speed SRAM cassettes and chains left)
- Decent number of Fox full finger MTB gloves
- Range of bigger sizes of Bont Vaypor and Riot road shoes
- A couple of Lezyne track pumps
- A well used Park wheel truing stand at $30
- A Bell Super 2R in small
- A full-ish display stand of lubes and cleaning fluids
- A couple of buckets of random used drivetrain bits and handlebars
Plus other stuff....
Unfortunately the Wahoo Kikr that's on the floor is already sold