The Basins Best coffee - this Saturday 11 november

Organise and talk about upcoming rides group rides. Don't forget to check the "Find a ride" calendar too!
Dantheman

The Basins Best coffee - this Saturday 11 november

Postby Dantheman » Wed 08 Nov 2017, 12:04 pm

If you are riding the 1 in 20 from The Basin to Sassafras this Saturday, plan to stop in for the best coffee in the area at the Heritage College Fair and enjoy the carnaval atmosphere. Entrance off Mountain Highway at the bottom of the 1 in 20, about 500m up the hill from the basin shops, or off Clevedon Rd.

Stephen

Re: The Basins Best coffee - this Saturday 11 november

Postby Stephen » Thu 09 Nov 2017, 8:47 am

So there will be no car-parking anywhere in the usual spots around the Basin this Saturday? Got it.

(Yes I have ridden there a few times, and taken the bike by train too.)

hamishm

Postby hamishm » Thu 09 Nov 2017, 10:28 am

Stephen wrote:So there will be no car-parking anywhere in the usual spots around the Basin this Saturday? Got it.

I drove out there with my bike on Sunday a couple of weeks back and got the last spot in the main Basin car park before 7am :shock: I wonder what the locals think of the cycling invasion on weekends.

victor

Postby victor » Thu 09 Nov 2017, 3:13 pm

hamishm wrote:
Stephen wrote:So there will be no car-parking anywhere in the usual spots around the Basin this Saturday? Got it.

I drove out there with my bike on Sunday a couple of weeks back and got the last spot in the main Basin car park before 7am :shock: I wonder what the locals think of the cycling invasion on weekends.

One of them (or if not a local, then a regular visitor) made it his mission to narrowly miss as many cyclists as possible recently. There was discussion on BNA forum about it. The sooner that moron gets his car crushed, the better.

Dantheman

Postby Dantheman » Fri 10 Nov 2017, 6:13 pm

It only happens once a year...tomorrow. Not to be missed!!

Dantheman

Postby Dantheman » Fri 10 Nov 2017, 6:17 pm

(Yes I have ridden there a few times, and taken the bike by train too.)

:D nice. Plenty of on site parking at the school (heritage college) this weekend!

Return to “Plan a ride”