2015 Lunch in Warby Saturday 4th April 2015

Organise and talk about upcoming rides group rides. Don't forget to check the "Find a ride" calendar too!
GreenAlias

Re: 2015 Lunch in Warby Saturday 4th April 2015

Postby GreenAlias » Sun 05 Apr 2015, 12:34 pm

I just did a review of how many came. We had 21 adults and two bubs for a total of 23 - or 24 if we count Dale's slippery friend. However, the largest number we were able to keep in reasonable proximity on any one section was 15. Four of us managed to stick together on the last leg from Seville back to Lilydale until I peeled off to head for the Lake.

Another photo from the same spot near the pub at Launching Place but we got photobombed by a couple of walkers :lol:

j9

Re: 2015 Lunch in Warby Saturday 4th April 2015

Postby j9 » Sat 12 Sep 2015, 2:46 pm

Next Saturday
https://www.facebook.com/bikeitnhikeit/ ... 3562827951

FREE BIKE TOUR!
Saturday September 19.
Ride the Lilydale to Waburton rail trail. An easy ride through amazing country. Then a short walk to La La falls.
Why free you may ask?.
I have one international booking for this date and I promised I would find her a riding companion. Despite advertising heavily on gumtree, Facebook, Google, bike stores, bike clubs, social groups I cannot find one extra person for this date. All I want is for my client to experience our amazing country and hospitality.
Bike hire, helmets, lunch provided if need be.
So PLEASE share as far as possible and if you can help me out in trying to provide an amazing tour for my 24 y.o female American, please contact me via my web site. Www.bikeitnhikeit.com
"More waffle here than a BBC breakfast!" - The Duckmeister

Return to “Plan a ride”